Off Topic Talk

Monday, April 24, 2006

Podcast Beta episode is up!

Alright! The beta show is up and the RSS feed is working properly (as far as I can tell).
Show 001 is being edited and should be released in a day or two. Shows 2 & 3 are outlined and I'm laying out a couple more shows after that.
My goal is a show a week, though it may turn out to be every 10 days due to my work schedule I'll have to play that by ear for now.
My plan is to get at least 3 shows in the can before I "go public" but I'll probably have a few close friends take a listen until then.

Subscribe with the RSS feed in the right hand column or download it directly here.

That's all for today folks.
Safe journey.
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com