Off Topic Talk

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Apologies for the lengthy delay

Hi folks.
Sorry it's been so long since I last updated either the blog or the podcast.
I spent a week and a half away at Pennsic recently and as soon as I got home some serious life issues smacked me hard in the face.
I plan on getting the next podcast put together but it wont be until mid to late Sept.
In addition to life issues I am working an insane amount of hours for the next week and a half. I should be getting up each afternoon with about enough time to eat breakfast, make my lunch then leave for work.
I work for the Housing division at one of the local universities and the students are coming in for the new school year.
Expect to hear from me when I have a chance to do more than just breath.

In the meanwhile take a listen to Hans Christian over at my favorite record company Magnatune.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com