Off Topic Talk

Friday, June 30, 2006

Blubrry has launched. OTT production info

Hey folks, the Blubrry podcast network launched today.
I'm mentioning this because I was able to be in for the beta of the program.
It's pretty neat so far. It's kind of a cross between a podcast network, listener information source, advertiser assistance process and social network for podcasters and podcast listeners.
Check them (and me and the other shows available) over at http://www.blubrry.com.
I'm still working my way through the site so I don't have much else to talk about today.



I have realized that with my schedule (and it just keeps getting busier) I will not be able to maintain a show ever 7 to 10 days. I will be producing the show twice a month now, though if I can sneak an extra one in now and then I will do so.

Thanks for listening!

Show 007 will be up this weekend, so check back soon!

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com