Off Topic Talk

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Show #4 (finally) posted!

Show # 4 was just posted. Sorry for the delays. I'm even more sorry about the audio quality. It's not where I wanted it to be after getting rid of show 3's microphone.

I tested out a different mic earlier today and I'll be switching to that one for show #5. We should see an improvement in the sound quality at that point.
Then all I'll need to fix will be my own delivery. :)

Magnatune records

Piano found on Ben Nevis
Piano mystery solved!

Minstrel Spirit

How to win a street fight

Email me feedback at OffTopicTalk@gmail.com

Leave voicemail feedback at 206-888-5OFF (206-888-5633)

Download the show directly.

Thanks for listening and have a safe journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com