Off Topic Talk

Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween show

Well as much as I wanted to get it out in time for Halloween I'm afraid work and school had to take priority.I did finish the show though so it's only a few days late. With the way time shifting in podcasting works some people weren't going to get it before Halloween anyways so I think we'll survive.


Direct Download


The Jack O'Lantern

Canabalistic pumpkins

Halloween

Come Let Me Whisper

Halloween day in history

More of Halloween day in history

Harry Houdini died this day in 1926

Hybris

Sound effects

3 Comments:

  • Wow, thanks for the wonderful mention! You are WAY too kind. I can't wait to hear what topic you dig up next.
    Thanks again,
    Russell

    By Blogger rlburt, at 7:03 PM  

  • Cool poem over on Come, Let me Whisper and I've added that show to iTunes, short fiction is always welcome.

    By Blogger Jarrak, at 4:54 PM  

  • Russel does good work.
    Twisted and strange (grin),
    but really good.

    By Blogger The_Mad_Elf, at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com