Off Topic Talk

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Microcast #6

Science fiction moves closer to science fact. I love it when this happens!
We're not quite at Starship Trooper yet (the original Heinlein, not the sad remake film) but we're closer.
Even more important people with limited mobility due to muscle or nerve damage in the leg may be able to regain the ability to walk.

U of Michigan has built a prototype exoskeleton.

Direct download.

Episode 15 is coming down the pipe.
My grad school application is in now I just have to get caught up on some other homework. Then I'll be able to get 15 out the door.

Carry on.

2 Comments:

  • A nasty 12 second gap early on which had me checking speakers and volume settings:)

    By Blogger Jarrak, at 5:35 AM  

  • Thanks Jarrak.
    While I have no idea what happened I fixed the file so it plays normally now.
    M

    By Blogger The_Mad_Elf, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com