Off Topic Talk

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Prioritize

I thought I was busy back in the spring during my grad school application process.
Sadly things have not slowed down since then. Summer seems to be busier than winter despite the relative lack of activity at work.
So OTT is officially a monthly show at this point. Show 17 is in the works, mostly I'm trying to figure out when I can sit down to record and edit.

I'll probably have a Microcast out soon as well. I found a article about how to destroy the earth. It's a fun read.

Carry on.

2 Comments:

  • You never have as much time as you thought:)
    That said I hope you have found time to watch Bruce Campbell on Burn Time, he's looking his age but Bruce is still Bruce.

    By Blogger Jarrak, at 4:02 PM  

  • I didn't realize he was in another film. I'll look it up.
    To be honest I've actually enjoyed the Old Spice commercials he's done recently. Of course he makes any role fun to watch.

    By Blogger The_Mad_Elf, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com