Off Topic Talk

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where on earth have I been!!!

Truth be told, in a classroom.
My deepest apologies for not updating sooner.
Despite my desire to keep things running around here I have had to put it aside. OTT is too time consuming for me to keep up, with and my new school obligations.

I have not forsaken podcasting (I have a new project in the works) but OTT has been put to rest.

If you're still out there I will use this feed to introduce the next project in Dec. of 2007. It will be a smaller easier to mange format that I can maintain within my current time resources. If you're interested leave this RSS in your aggregator and take a listen.

Thank you so much for listening and hanging in there when my production schedule was out of whack. I cannot thank everyone enough for tuning in.

I do want to give special thanks to a very dedicated group of listeners. Thanks to everyone. Safe journey.
Jarrak at Starsend
Chip from the Scotchcast
Chris at the Adult Space Child Free podcast
Russell from Come Let Me Whisper

OTT Farewell.

1 Comments:

  • Real Life can throw up many obstacles but they do tend to be far more important than most things we do in regards to the internet.
    Looking forward to the new adventure in podcasting, it's still something I could never do myself:)

    By Blogger Jarrak, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com