Off Topic Talk

Thursday, December 20, 2007

First two episodes of Signal and Noise

Here they are folks, for direct download if that's your preference.

Signal and Noise 1

Signal and Noise 2

Show 1 notes:
Plas-steel
Chupacabra

Show 2 notes:
Regeneration advances
Powered exoskelton

I'm having some trouble getting wordpress to create an RSS feed that actually works so keep on using the original Off Topic Talk feed here at blogspot until I get it figured out.
I hope you enjoy the show and please feel free to leave feedback through SignalPodcast@gmail.com or over at Signal and Noise.

Carry on.

1 Comments:

  • Fantastic! Glad to hear that you are back. The new format is short and sweet. I'm looking forward to more in the future. Love the exoskeleton. Hardiman's spirit is alive and well, and in the army.

    If I were going to reincarnate, I'd probably come back as a dog. I'm too attached to modern humanity to stray very far from it. If I had my druthers though, I'd come back as that Martian microbe, or bit of Europan plankton that gets discovered in the not so distant future. Not only would I convey an important message about life in the universe... I'd also be famous!

    By Blogger MEMEPUNKS, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


Learn - Communicate - Help
Avatar images partially provided by www.PDImages.com